Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is Madness

I'm surrounded by hundreds, no, thousands, of paper. Four years of homework, notes, doodles, important documents all accumulated into mounds of soon-to-be trash. I hate throwing things away. Picture the movie Wall-E. In the beginning, where Wall-E is cleaning up, everything. Yeah. Now imagine that in my tiny apartment. Yeah.

I have my video camera set up so that it has an eagle eye view of everything. And a trash bag ready to be fed. I'm going to fast forward the video in post. Cool.

I should be able to just toss everything into my black hefty bag. BUT, I need to pick out high school items to store into my VAULT OF MEMORIES. Which contains significant items to reflect upon. Yeah, kind of like a scrapbook. Without the time and effort.

What a mess.

..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home